Bringing together more than 5,000 visitors and 120 exhibitors this annual exhibition held at Výstavište Praha Holešovice connects local and international businesses with the expatriate community of the Czech Republic.
Key areas of the exhibition include:
Work to live or live to work – it’s all about the lifestyle you choose. Expat Expo features an exciting range of service and business providers looking to help you maximize your work and home life.
· Wine tasting sessions
· Lifestyle assistants
· Free Massages
· Adult learning courses
· Fitness courses
· Health insurance companies
· Food tasting
Happy children = relaxed parents. One thing for sure is that your children will not be bored at the Expat Expo 2010. From clowns to kid’s yoga through to magicians, bouncy castles, face painting and stage shows your children will enjoy the day just as much as you will.
· Huge playground area for children of all ages
· Electric cars
· Arts and crafts area
· Wii and PlayStation
· Raffle drawing just for kids
· Balloon animals and jugglers
· On-stage performances by magician and clown
· Children’s workshops – Kids can attend test classes offered by our exhibitors, from fitness to music to personal care (teeth brushing!) and more!
· Show-stopping center-stage performances by students from Prague’s international schools
It’s not what you know but who you know. Never before have so few words meant so much than in the tight-knit business community of Prague.
Expat Expo – opens the doors to a world of opportunity
From the networking opportunities at the event through to the proactive services of headhunters and recruitment companies actively seeking expatriates the Expat Expo makes it easy to be a mover and shaker within Prague business circles.
Don´t forget to bring lots of business cards!
· Meet high level contacts
· Network in a relaxed and friendly environment
· Meet new networking groups based in Prague
· Mix business and pleasure to great effect
In addition to the many exhibitors there is a fun packed day of seminars and workshops ranging from Sushi making through to Confidence classes and laughter therapy.
Beginning at noon in 15 minute intervals, will be 18 presentations taking place across 4 rooms overlooking the exhibition hall. Each presentation is up to 45 minutes in duration, and are free for everybody. We are operating the rooms on a first come first served basis so make sure you are at the rooms early.
For more information click here.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet and mingle with other members of the international community, make new contacts, friends and learn something new and come meet the Expats.cz team.