- Newly opened: Reform at Trafo Gallery
- June 11: World Press Photo Exhibition
- June 12: Newly opened Antonin Kratochvil photo essays
- June 11-13: Performance Crossings is performance art and related art form festival
- Newly opened: Puppet exhibit at the Museum of the City of Prague. Details here
- June 13, opening: Family day at DOK 16 Neighborhood Workshop at Smichov; details here.
- June 13-14: Old-fashioned steam train departing from Smichov station; details here.
- June 13: Family workshop at Kampa Museum
- June 14: Art workshop Villa Pelle
- Summer cinema kicks off at Kasárna Karlín with a screening of Mrs. Doubtfire (in Czech: Táta v sukni, or Dad in a Skirt)
- June 11: EAT IN Kino at Manifesto Market Smichov, with a free screening of Mamma Mia.
- June 11-12: Festival Podskal – two-day film festival screening classic movies related to Prague 2’s Podskalí district or the Vltava river; free entry, but screenings are only in Czech.
- June 11-14: Premiere of Palestinian director Elia Suleiman’s It Must be Heaven with English subtitles at Edison Filmhub; Q&A with film critic Pavel Sladký on Thursday, see details here.
- June 14: Cutter’s Way at Kino Ponrepo: screening of the classic 1980s cult film from Czech director Ivan Passer starring Jeff Bridges.
- June 12: Touch Pool: Orbith + Dominik Gehringer and other DJs will perform at Barrandovské terasy, limited capacity 500 people
- June 13-14: Ankali (Emergency) Anniversary at Karlín Jungle, see the details here
- June 14: Aniska, Denny Krygr will play in Wildt, see the details here
- June 13: Vektroskop at Archa Theater commemorating the invention of the laser beam; details here
- June 12: Tanec Praha Festival details here
- June 11-14: Summer Stage at Jatka78, see the performances here
- June 12: Rooftop Summer-Opening Party at Fashion Club
- June 12: The Night of Churches, see the full program here
- June 12-13 Night of Sokol celebrating the Czech organization with free activities and tours
- June 13: Prague Summer Fest 2020 at Galerie Manes
- June 13: Letna Mini Market at Bio Oko: afternoon flea market in front of the cinema