We’ve decided to move the Camping Area from the originally planned Silesian Ostrava Castle to a large area accessible from the main festival entrance by the Hlubina Mine via the underpass on Místecká Street. The overall distance from the main festival entrance to the Camping Area is roughly 300 metres.
Here are a few other important pieces of information:
- Any spots previously purchased in the Camping Area as well as parking beside it, also apply to the new location
- The new area is at grass level surrounded by trees
- It boasts capacity for a total of 4 000 tents (8 000 people). Although large, capacity is limited of course, and we recommend buying your spot as soon as possible
- It will be possible to park by the new Camping Area however you must buy your ticket in advance along with the campsite spot via our e-shop on http://eshop-en.colours.cz/
- Spots and accommodation are still available in our Camping Area along with the parking beside it. Just go to our e-shop to make your booking
- Camp prices: 4 EUR / 1 person / 4 days + 4 EUR / 1 tent / 4 days
- The Camping Area will be fenced off and supervised including all the necessary amenities – WC, showers etc
- You can view a provisional map of the festival area here indicating the location of the Camping Area
ATTENTION! A second Camping Area will be located on the premises of Landek Park, start booking now!
For those of you who fell in love with the peaceful and interesting surroundings of Landek Park last year or who are looking for an alternative to the Camping Area beside the festival area, you can start making your bookings now:
Landek Park is a 15 minute bus ride (more or less) from the festival area offering great park landscape surroundings with loads of greenery, supervision and all the necessary amenities.
Capacity for this area is also limited and we recommend getting your bookings in early and not relying on places being available when you turn up.
Bookings for the Landek Park camp may be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling: +420 596 131 804, +420 602 532 414, +420 724 955 121.
Landek Park prices: 100 CZK / 1 person / 4 days + 100 CZK/ 1 tent / 4 days
For festival goers staying at Landek Park, a shuttle bus service will be set up to transport visitors between the festival and the Tent City.
Festival goers will have the chance to take advantage of a special 50 % discount on tours to the attractive mining expositions.
In addition to the above, Landek Park also offers the following:
– the chance to go down the mining shaft of the original cage
– take a tour of the unique historical adits and functional mining facilities
– take an exposition tour of the mining rescues services
– ride on a mining train
Tours typically run every hour from 9:00 until 16:00. Tel.: +420 596 131 804, +420 602 532 414, e-mail: email@example.com, www.landekpark.cz.