- Newly opened: The Network of Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- Newly opened (June 6): Viktor Kopasz: Temporary Objects / Book Proposal
- Newly opened: Sculpture line festival
- From June 5: The world of Banksy at Galerie Mánes
- June 7: Kurt Gebauer exhibition at Veletržní palác
- June 6-7: Open Gardens Weekend in Troja Castle
- June 6: Letna Roller Skating, details here.
- June 6: Saturdays Live at Nelahozeves Castle
- June 7: Plant Swap + plant terrarium workshop, Maze In Tchaiovna see details here.
- June 7: Book exchange at Bio OKO: bring an unwanted book and take a new one for free.
- June 7: Krtek World Opening. See details here.
- June 4: Summer cinema returns to Kasarna Karlin with Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris (moved indoors due to rain forecast).
- June 4: National Theatre Live: Hamlet with Benedict Cumberbatch at Kino Mat.
- June 4-7: Call Mom! The premiere of a new Swedish comedy with English subtitles at Kino Edison.
- June 5: Czech online predator documentary V síti (In the Net) with English subtitles at the new Přítomnost Boutique Cinema.
- June 5: Opening H40 Cafe, a new space at Pražská tržnice – Prague market.
- June 6: Farmer’s market na Plovárně
- June 6: First barbecue market and new smoker opening, see the details here.
- June 6: Mint market
- June 7: Food Truck Park na Výstavišti
- June 7: African market in Prague. Details here.
- June 4 : Michal Prokop & Framus Five at Žluté lázně, tickets avaliable here
- June 6: Dasha & Quartet at Gauč ve Stromovce, here
- June 6: David Dorůžka & Jiří Levíček, U Staré paní Jazz&Cocktail Club
- June 7: Metropolitan Jazz Band & Eva Emingerová at Jazz Dock
- June 7: Tanec praha – Dance festival
- June 6: Prague Rooftop Festival – Season Opening
- June 6: Střešní sezóna nad Lucernou s 69 hudebními západy slunce, Lucerna rooftop
- June 7: Štvanice – daytime psytrance open-air party
What did we miss? Share your weekend tips in the comments.