- Opening this week: Ivan Bukovský – 70 (Czech expressionist painter at Prague Castle summer castle)
- Opening this week: The Art of Wicker at the Czech Ethnographical Museum
- Opening this week: DOX Ultrasupernatural (photographs of remote tribe in Papau New Guinea by photographers artists Barbora Šlapetová and Lukáš Rittstein)
- May 29-June1: Prague Castle free admission days
- May 30 Children’s day at Karlínské náměstí
- May 31 Children’s day at Studio Alta
- May 31 Creative workshop at Atelier Pelle (Kreslit povoleno)!
- See our article here for more children’s day tips.
- May 28: In the Net screening + discussion with director Vit Klusak at Cafe Hollar
- May 28: Midnight movie (The Lighthouse) at Přítomnost
- From May 28: Edison reopens, many foreign features with EN subtitles, see the program here
- All weekend: Prague drive-in cinemas (Mercedes-Benz Arena – Autokino pod hvězdou, Autokino Strahov, Art Parking)
- May 28: The Comedy Show returns! Limited capacity, Blood, Love and Rhetoric Improv Comedy A Maze in Tchaiovna at 8 pm
- May 28: E-concert — Aneta Langerová Lucerna Music Bar at 7 pm
- May 29 Full Moon 10: Tomas Palucha & Orient Bike Jesus at Štvanice island at 7 pm
- May 29: N.O.H.A. eConcert – limited space for viewers but streaming online; Lucerna Music Bar at 7 pm
- May 30: Let’s Rave Together — Cross Club at 4 pm open-air, tickets available here
- May 30: Hollar meets Kosmos — Kaya & Fatty M Na Hollaru, Smetanovo nábřeží at 5 pm, here
- Ongoing: Prague Fringe Online — the popular theatre festival is taking its act online this year
- May 31: Sunday Comedy Open Mic — Ty kávo (formerly known as BAR coming soon) at Anděl at 8 pm
- May 29-30 Maker Faire Festival (online)
- May 30-31 Praguemarket at Náměstí Republiky
- May 31 Spring Warehouse Flea Market — The traditional spring flea market will take place in MeetFactory under conditions that respect government restrictions. You can buy secondhand clothes and accessories again.
- May 30-31 Small publishers festival (Festival malých nakladatelů) — (A)VOID Floating Gallery
What did we miss? Share your weekend tips in the comments.