Prague, March 6 (CTK) – The Czech Republic has 19 cases of confirmed novel coronavirus, three of whom are in home treatment and one is a one-year-old infant, Health Minister Adam Vojtech (ANO) told journalists today.
“Today, we have seven new cases and 19 confirmed coronavirus cases,” Vojtech said.
Most of the patients were staying in Italy, one in Boston, USA, and one got infected from relatives in the Czech Republic.
Earlier today, the Health Ministry ordered that all people from the Czech Republic who will be returning from Italy as of Saturday should be in isolation for two weeks.
Eight people are being treated in the Prague Na Bulovce hospital, seven in the hospital in Usti nad Labem, north Bohemia, and three are at home.
The last confirmed patient is from the Usti Region, staying in home treatment. She had been on a skiing trip to Lombardy, Vojtech said.
“One of the patients is a small child, roughly one year old, still breast-fed. This is why we proceeded to letting the suckling in home treatment in a home quarantine,” he added.